- 55 months ago
Hello everyone, I want to have some incite and some knowledge regarding my question. I wanted to buy a new Graphics card, replace my GT 630 to a new one. My budget for the GPU is 200$ and for the RAM is 50$(Not more than that) anyone can recommend me what GPU and RAM should I buy?
This is my current build:
- CPU: AMD A8-5600K Trinity
- GPU: Nvidia GT 630 1GB
- PSU: AcBel CE2 500W
- RAM: Kingston 99U5474-026.A00LF 4GB
- MoBo: MSI FM2-A55M-E33
- Fan: Stock included with the Chassis
- Chassis: Epraizer frontier Noble 09A
- Keyboard: Logitech K120
- Mouse: Logitech M100 Optical Mouse
- Monitor: Philips 191EL (1366x768)
I was planning to buy (GPU) Nvidia GeForce GTX 950 2GB or AMD Radeon R9 380 2GB but I'm not sure if it's good for my CPU and MoBo, I read tons of post before about bottleneck, which I'm not sure if it matters or not. (RAM) Kingston Hyperx Fury 8gb 1866mhz ddr3 as replacement.
- The only two things I can replace is GPU and RAM.
- I'll be gladly to take everything into consideration for each recommendation, regarding GPU and RAM
- Budget is around 250 * 300$
- I also live in Philippines but I'll try to order it via online.
- I play casual game but now I plan to step up.
- I do casual video editing as well.