add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

What games are you waiting to play?

Sammyt555

50 months ago

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Qz3FvK

Parts have started coming in for the above build, still have another week or so until its all here. cant wait to see some eye candy!

I have a bunch of titles lined up:

dying light, elite dangerous, Alien: isolation (2nd time for prettiness) Ryse: son of rome, Far Cry 4, Witcher 3, Shadows of Mordor (also 2nd time), Gta V (more, and with mods/trainer) Skyrim (modded)

havent purchased fo4 yet but im sure i will pretty much the second i get it booted and steam installed.

What games can you not wait to see on what you're building?

Comments

• 50 months ago
  • 1 point

Assassins's creed 3

Assassins's creed black flag

Assassins's creed unity

Assassins's creed syndicate (not sure if i can run it, i can only pull 35fps on ultra on unity.)

Sleeping dogs: definitave addition

Gta v

Call of duty: ghosts

Call of duty: black ops 2

Call of duty: advanced warfare

Call of duty black ops 3

Cs: go

Minecraft maybe

• 50 months ago
  • 1 point

And any good anime games with some good visual novels

• 50 months ago
  • 1 point

Clannad just got released on steam ;)

• 50 months ago
  • 1 point

Really?

Is it an open world game? Fps? Rpg? Visual novel?

• 50 months ago
  • 1 point

its a remake of the original visual novel with all new voice over and full localization. they had a kickstarter that raised over $500k, and now they have beaten Cod black ops 3 and GTA V in sales on steam in opening week for it... Look it up on steam for the details. Price is a bit high for me, but eventually ill nab it on a sale

• 50 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks, i might get it on sale, sounds interesting.

• 50 months ago
  • 1 point

yeah im looking forward to syndicate. i have black flag too, never finished that story actually...i couldnt get through that game i just charged at every ship i saw. awesome ship combat

• 50 months ago
  • 1 point

Yeah, ive heard that AC black flag focuses on naval combat alot.

• 50 months ago
  • 1 point

only reason worth paying to play it lol. the land stuff is too glitchy for my tastes, but the sea combat works great... Total War did it better in the Napoleon game though

• 50 months ago
  • 1 point

Nice to know

• 50 months ago
  • 1 point

I really want to play Team Fortress 2, Mad Max, Battlefront, Battlefield 4, Need For Speed, The Division, Rainbow 6 Siege, and Gears Of War. I will probably have my PC built by the Summer of 2016...Reason? I don't have money or a job. :(

• 50 months ago
  • 1 point

ahhh yeah mad max forgot about that one! looks nuts

• 50 months ago
  • 1 point

and tf2 too, ive never played that ona system that could run it well.

• 50 months ago
  • 1 point

Lol Tf2 is a pretty easy game to run. Even my AMD A6-3600 ran it at +30 FPS. That APU is pretty damn weak.

• 50 months ago
  • 1 point

Well... Since my system runs on 3GB DDR2, a Core2Duo E6600, a HD 5850 and Windows XP 32-bit...

1. CS:GO at above 300FPS.
  2. Some PS2 emulator games.
  3. Need For Speed
  4. Star Wars Battlefront
  5. Rocket League
  6. Street Fighter 4 Ultimate?
  7. Borderlands 1 & 2
  8. Fallout 4
  9. Diablo III (If I'll actually play it this time...)
  10. Spiral Knights (If I ever get back into that game...)
  11. Garry's Mod with a bunch of mods.
  12. Minecraft (with a server)
  13. Other games that I can't think of right now.

As of right now, a simple install of Ubuntu or Windows 10 would fix most of the problems, but I'll still be running on 3GB and a 32-bit OS (I'll probably install a 64-bit OS in there anyways, it's above the 2GB requirement for 64-bit) and I'll be running on older and less powerful hardware...

I'm hoping to build around my birthday (March 14th, or Pi day) that would relastically look like this, but if I have to save on some stuff then it'll, sadly, end up looking like this. That means I have to save up at least $400 to make my barebones build within 3 months ('cause I'm probably going to order the parts ahead of time just cause...), and I don't have a job nor do I intend on getting one. (I'm trying to start running my computer services, that's not turning out that good so far. Then again, I only really showed this off like 3 days ago...)1

• 50 months ago
  • 1 point

Please, don't make the same mistake I did and buy any part ahead of time. It's honestly just hassle. Buy them all at once, it's just way easier and more efficient!

• 50 months ago
  • 1 point

Black Ops 3, Fallout 4, TES 6 (Should come out some time this year), Star Wars: Battlefront, Witcher 3, GTA V, AC: Black Flag (Like you, I just went for the ships xD). Yeah, I don't have much on my list. Mainly BO3 and TES6. Fallout 4 is great and all, but that takes it for 3rd place.

• 50 months ago
  • 1 point

i just got the dying light demo installed to see if i feel like buying it on the steam sale... it LOOKS good, but lets see if it plays well :P

Elite Dangerous is on a seriously awesome sale now... i plan to grab that to hold me over for more star citizen updates...

I gotta finish Black Ops 2 so i can get 3 (i like the campain mode on CoD games)

STILL waiting for a proper deal on Ryse... its been out so long now and the price sucks! I wanted it since the ps4 launch video.

Fall Out Primal looks awesome

The Division is on my list, and Siege i may get if price drops.... great play, but it lacks alot for its price... CSGO offers more depthat $15, so anything over $30 seems dumb.

eventually im going to get Project: Cars... eventually.... or Assetto Corsa (i need a new car sim)

the new Doom game they are making looks good

if i end up with a vr set, i plan to get EVE Valkyrie for it

For Honor seems like a nicer Chivalry, so ill get that since Chivalry lost alot of its spark

gotta actually play Alien: Isolation.... ive had it forever now with 30 minute in it lol

• 50 months ago
  • 1 point

"if i end up with a vr set, i plan to get EVE Valkyrie for it"

lol its a clusterfuck, not worth it the games not meant to be played that way. im personally waiting on star citizen since its going to be a overall better game.

• 50 months ago
  • 1 point

Yesssss for honor forgot that too!

• 50 months ago
  • 1 point

haha, just bought the Mount & Blade bundle on steams sale to hold m eover a bit. I love medeval warfare done well in games (and not that mash A or X crap most console games do)

• 50 months ago
  • 1 point

Alien isolation is hands down one of my favorite gaming experiences ever, but I'm such a fan of Ridley Scott's alien (and blade runner, which is loosely referenced, or more paid homage to I suppose in isolation) so I'm pretty biased. I also haven't played that many horror games realistically, but alien is scary to play. It's definitely one of the most immersive games I've ever played. It's got problems but... If you love alien you will love it.

• 50 months ago
  • 1 point

the need to find save points is holding me off.... its just hard to find time to get stuck in a game for a long session, and that usually happens when saves are more rare lol. Love the concept of it, but in practice its holding me up :P

• 50 months ago
  • 1 point

The save points aren't so bad and they are necessary to make the game work and make sense. It would just be too easy if you could always save and reload, that's what makes you really not want to get caught/killed, and why the game is exciting. You let out huge sighs of relief when you hear the beeping of a nearby save point, and look at yourself behaving as if you were wandering around a derelict space station.

Again, I don't usually like "stressful" gaming but I love alien so much that it made it worth it.

• 50 months ago
  • 1 point

oh ya, i totally get why its like that, it just conflicts with my typical schedule, so ive not played it as much as i want to :(

• 50 months ago
  • 1 point

Right on, right on. Hope you find a good chunk of time soon!

• 50 months ago
  • 1 point

Just Cause 3 I'm actually looking forward to it I used to play it on Xbox. Fallout 4 is another I want to try out all my friends have it maybe I should too.

• 50 months ago
  • 1 point

Rainbow 6 siege

• 50 months ago
  • 1 point

Dark Souls 3. Big fan of the series. That will consume all of my PC time once it comes out.

• 50 months ago
  • 1 point

Cities Skyline

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube