add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube
JurrasicRex
  • 55 months ago

Hi, I want a computer that is able to play minecraft with sues shaders, able to program, and light video edit and animate. My budget is 300 to 400$. I just want the best bang for my bucks. I will also play Garry's mod, grid autosport, star wars battlefront, and fallout 4, and skyrim. probably games like that. I would like 1080p low to medium settings and 30 or more fps. This will be my new pc, so yeah no os or monitor or keyboard or mouse though.

P.S I will also buy off of Ebay and if somethings are a little out of my budget and/or not made anymore (hd 7000 series) I can probably find it and buy it cheaper.

Edit: other games I will play Civ V, Terraria, Don't Starve, indie games, LOL, WOW, Mirrors edge cataclyst, sims 4, and other indie games, and the assassins creed series, also tomb raider (both reboots) and no man's sky.

Comments

• 55 months ago
  • 1 point

Here's a variety of parts lists to chose from: http://imgur.com/gallery/R64TsXy?lr=1448618206

• 55 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks, this is the three price ranges I was thinking of

[comment deleted]
  • 55 months ago
  • 2 points

You didn't link to the right thing. It just takes everyone to their current partslist.

• 55 months ago
  • 1 point

You have to give the link in the permalink box on the part list in the top left corner.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube