add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

How can i get windows 7 for under $30 ?

ricelover6113
  • 54 months ago

Ive heard u can register for dreamscape but i am only a high school student. (if there is a way to bypass the system tell me)

Also ive heard about people selling keys but i don't know if it really works or not.

Comments

• 54 months ago
  • 1 point

Well maybe go on Ebay and try to find some keys although I can't promise anything about it working. If you have a PC laying around you might be able to use the key on it.

[comment deleted by staff]
  • 54 months ago
  • 1 point

Ehhh I know exactly what you are talking about, I wouldn't mention that or it here on this site.

• 54 months ago
  • 1 point

Legally you cannot. That is just how it is.

• 54 months ago
  • 1 point

Amazon has OEM versions on sale for $55.........that's as close as you are going to get.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00LG0K4MM?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=od_aui_detailpages00

• 54 months ago
  • 1 point

Nice thanks. So its intended for new hard drives only it says??

• 54 months ago
  • 1 point

I don't think it makes a difference, but you may also have to call in to activate the key.

This is no different than an "official" OEM version. It locks to a single mobo, so just be aware of that.

• 54 months ago
  • 1 point

Some reviews say to not use for a custom pc since its for refirbushed pcs but i do not know alot about operating systems.

• 54 months ago
  • 1 point

There were a couple comments about that, but everything else I look at (including outside sites) showed there shouldn't be any issue aside from having to call an automated activation #.

The few reviews that do claim problems are only short 1-star comments, which leads me to believe they were left by an incompetent individual. Anyway, the product is fulfilled by Amazon, so if it doesn't work you can just send it back.

• 54 months ago
  • 1 point

So is the process not extremely difficult for installing. Win 7 professional is same price

• 54 months ago
  • 1 point

If you bypass it with an illegal key, you can get in trouble.

• 54 months ago
  • 1 point

Some high schools allow you to get very cheap to free licenses, it's worth looking into

• 54 months ago
  • 1 point

My honest recommendation is to have a friend who upgraded to windows 10 give you an old key of theirs.

• 54 months ago
  • 1 point

This is not legal to do, and does not work.

• 54 months ago
  • 1 point

Legal ...probably not...work...yes

• 54 months ago
  • 1 point

Nope, it only works for like 1-2 months and they the key is deactivated. Sometimes sooner. And no it is not legal at all.

• 54 months ago
  • 1 point

Do not suggest that site here, you know it isn't allowed.

• 54 months ago
  • 1 point

I actually didn't otherwise I wouldn't have done so, I thought it was allowed since I have actually seen other people do it before and nothing happened to their comment, my bad, I apologize.

• 54 months ago
  • 1 point

why is it not allowed?

• 54 months ago
  • 1 point

They keys sold there are grey market and have been revoked in the past.

• 54 months ago
  • 1 point

So you mean they work for 3 months and then the OS does not work?

• 54 months ago
  • 1 point

They are often re-sold keys from volume licenses that they do not have the right to sell. Then microsoft revokes batches of these keys.

• 54 months ago
  • 1 point

Would Amazon be considered a "Grey Market", just asking because that's what I'm using to get Windows 8.0

• 54 months ago
  • 1 point

Would it be possible for you to make a list of sites that are not allowed on here so this issue won't happen in the future?

• 54 months ago
  • 1 point

Nope. Creating a public list would just point people to them.

• 54 months ago
  • 1 point

Good point, wasn't thinking of that.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube