- 54 months ago
Budget: Something that has the same specs of a PS4 or better for a cheap price.
Location: United States, Tennessee
Use (Gaming, Rendering, etc): Gaming, maybe some recording of Fallout 4, GTA V, Minecraft, Rocket League.
Peripherals required (monitor, keyboard/mouse, etc): You don't have to but I would like some peripherals included. Probably just a Monitor though.
Operating System required: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium Full (32/64-bit) Microsoft Windows 7 Professional Full (32/64-bit) Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate (64-bit)
1) I want to know if buying a game capture system or whatever it's called will work for a pc. (the things you plug into your system to record)
2) If it does, will it not require as much pc resources as a recording software would?
3) Can you pick some out for me and put them in a list? (I just need it to record up to 1080p. I know these are "you get what you pay for")
4) I need my monitor and pc to be able to play games/videos in atleast 1080p quality. Preferably 2k quality.
5) I'm hoping this to be under $500 but I'm really just looking for a PC that is just as powerful as a PS4 and maybe better for a Cheap as you can get.
6) I don't need 2k quality. I would just like 1080p. I also want to be able to upgrade it in the future if I want to.
Thank you so much Let me know if you have any questions.