add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Urgent need to choose the final Case for my Beast

QuickFPS

49 months ago

H440 or 750D?!?

This is horrible both Cases are just so Good reviews are Great but only can be chosen.

Please help me?

Comments

• 49 months ago
  • 1 point

why such greatly different cases? usually people choose between the H440 and R5 or 450D, the 750D and 760T, Enthoo Luxe or something like that. the 750D and H440 serve totally different needs.

• 49 months ago
  • 1 point

then which is better? and i like the D cuz of its Simple and elegant design and good airflow while the H440 looks cool and cable management is damn easy also silent and airflow is fine

• 49 months ago
  • 1 point

again a hard question. I have the 750D currently until I sell it, I had an H440 for a few months before I moved that system into the Enthoo Luxe. the R5 is a better silent mid tower than the H440, but looks bland. the 750D airflow is the one I'd get. the case is fine, but there are some things that they still didn't fix in the revision. doesn't have rubber pads on the psu section, no bottom dust filter, the clips for the front panle are easy to brake for some peaople. have any plans to use really big coolers or gpus? watercooling (custom loop) plans?

• 49 months ago
  • 1 point

ughh too hard bruh i have no intentions of watercooling so i'd go with the H440? i honestly dont really like fractal cuz its too small for me and the 750D was reeally great but the H440 look really cool and clean when you finish your build.so my choice would be...... Thinking

• 49 months ago
  • 1 point

the h440 will work fine.

• 49 months ago
  • 1 point

I definitely would go H440, im a bit of a NZXT fanboy, but it is a great case

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube