add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Laser vs Optical and BEst Mouse

Wackywilly

49 months ago

I've heard so many topics on this and none of them truly answer this question.

Specifically I want to know which of the following mice will work best:

Corsair M45 - Cheapest out of all Logitech G502 - Said to be the best, don't know if that's true G Skill MX780 - Not many people reviewed this, RGB Lighting, and LASER sensor

Comments

• 48 months ago
  • 1 point

m45: havent looked up the reviews yet

G502: they say its one of the best

G.skill: their mouse is OK, you can get better for price, at least thats what reviews say.

Laser sensors are more accurate but has acceleration which may held your aim back (thats what pro players say), take a look at sentey revolution pro, has same sensor as MX780 which is regarded as one of the best laser sensors and is much cheaper.

• 48 months ago
  • 1 point

I found this article on PCGamer to be very informative: http://www.pcgamer.com/gaming-mouse-myths-busted/

That said: Mice, like keyboards, are extremely subjective. Compile a short list of mice with the tech and features you want, then find a store that has a bunch out on display, and see which one feels best in your hand.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube