add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Gaming keyboard around $70 or less

dRsNiPEs101

48 months ago

I'm upgrading my system soon and I've also been thinking about getting a good gaming keyboard. The one I use currently is nice but oddly sometimes I will get massive permanent lag from it and have to restart my system to fix it. With all the sales going on now I wanted to see what was good. I know my title say 70 or less but if you think some stuff above makes a huge difference then I could be a bit flexible.

The only thing I ask is that the keyboard doesn't make loud clicking noises, I would prefer it to be quiet and not sound like I'm using a typewriter.

Thanks

Comments

• 48 months ago
  • 1 point

I just bought one of these - http://www.amazon.co.uk/Turtle-Beach-Impact-Gaming-keyboard/dp/B00VJNUPL6 It's working well, I'm quite surprised with the feel of it due to the price. Definitely worth buying in my opinion.

• 48 months ago
  • 1 point

looks nice but it's mechanical and I'm trying to stay away from those because I don't like the loud click sounds they make. Even with silencers or some kind of quiet keys I think they still make an annoying click.

However I found the Razor Deathstalker, what do you think about it? It's a bit over what I want but I wouldn't mind saving up a bit if it's pretty good. I've never owned anything Razor but I've heard a lot of good things about them, what do you think?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00ZTRW020

• 48 months ago
  • 1 point

The turtle beach impact is Membrane just it feels mechanical, and Razer may seem / feel high quality but the reality of it is a lot of their products don't last very long. A lot of the people I know swear upon Logitech / Corsair for longevity in regards to the peripheral department. However it is entirely opinion based, that could be "the keyboard for you" so to speak. Plus if you're American check out Newegg, they aren't really beneficial for us in the EU due to the import tax and 20% vat, but for you they should be the cheapest around for almost everything computer related.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube