add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Not sure where to start, budget 500- 900

BaakSeetSurfer
  • 54 months ago

Hi, I'm new at picking pc parts. I like building and putting stuff together. i know the basics but would like help with some of the details. what makes one motherboard better that another, cpu, gpu etc.?I don't want to spend more that i have to on a part that does the same as a cheaper/better part. i don't have a preference of processor really. I am going to school for programming and would like something that would be good for that and gaming. i do like video editing and audio recording/production too.I really just want a helping hand. The budget i have is about $500- $900. I dont have the money now but that's what i think i'll spend. I don't want a monster pc but a good one that i can upgrade in the future. Any suggestions will help, any parts list, really anything will help. THANKS

Comments

There are no comments.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube