add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Phanteks Enthoo Pro's PWM hub

JasonHuang

48 months ago

How does the PWM hub for the Enthoo Pro work? If I plug in all my fans into it, and plug it into a voltage controlled 4 pin fan header, are all the fans going to be adjusted by a certain %, or a fixed amount of rpm? Does the hub even work with voltage controlled headers? I can't use a true PWM hub because the only one is the CPU fan header and it's for the CPU fan.

Comments

• 48 months ago
  • 2 points

Plug all of your fans into the PWM hub. Then, plug the PWM hub into the CPU fan header. That's how PWM hub is supposed to be used. CPU fan header will try to control all the fans according to the CPU temps. And I would recommend plugging cpu fan into first header on the hub, so that your motherboard can read RPM of fan that is actually on the CPU.

• 48 months ago
  • 1 point

exactly!! that is the way i have all my PWM fans in my case. All fans connected to the swiftech PWM hub, the cpu fan on first header, and its working perfectly.

• 48 months ago
  • 1 point

I am looking for a case for UPC intel core i7 extreme 5960x.

can any body help me here.

thanks

• 48 months ago
  • 1 point

a cpu is relatively small it will fit inside a matchbox. now, maybe you find a motherboard and cooler for that 5960X and then go from there getting a compatible case. :-)

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube