add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

cpu fan speeds

elmo_and_freinds

50 months ago

How do i change the fan speeds in my computer in lower or increase in speed depending on the cpu temp. I there a way to have the fans just change on their own or do i have to manually change the speeds ever time i want in lower or increase the fan speeds. Also is there program to help me do this?? if so pls tell me the name.

Comments

• 50 months ago
  • 1 point

Nearly all motherboards have fan control options in the BIOS menu. Read the user manual that came with the motherboard to learn more about your particular model. Some brands have utilities that let you adjust fans from within windows, and there are third party apps like Speedfan that can provide similar functions.

• 50 months ago
  • 1 point

thank you

[comment deleted]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube