add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Budget mechanical keyboard from corsair.

Zahin97

48 months ago

So I won a 25% off coupon from corsair I was thinking of getting a mechanical keyboard. This is what I have in mind http://www.corsair.com/en/vengeance-k65-compact-mechanical-gaming-keyboard-uk

Is this any good? Also corsair promised free shipping with the coupon. Is it world wide? Sorry for the inconvenience.

Comments

• 48 months ago
  • 2 points

As far as i know all mechanical keyboards from corsair are good

• 48 months ago
  • 2 points
  • 48 months ago
  • 1 point

The man has a 25% coupon on Corsair products yo

• 48 months ago
  • 1 point

25% off the k65 with the coupon is 67$. Both the keyboards I mentioned are 69$.

• 48 months ago
  • 1 point

true. i just expected that OP wanted some corsair gear seeing as how the post topic was keyboard from corsair, he had a coupon for corsair, and asked about a corsair keyboard. giving the opinion on those keyboards was probably what he was looking for.

hell, by giving him more possibilities, he's probably ripping out his hair thinking of what to buy with the coupon if he decides to buy another keyboard.

• 48 months ago
  • 2 points

I do not like Corsair, but they do actually made solid keyboards. This is a good deal.

• 48 months ago
  • 1 point

I'm not sure how important the 10-key is for you but it's almost vital for me. If you're okay without the full-size 10-key keyboard layout, then it's a safe purchase to get the K65. If you aren't sure whether you need it or not, always best to have it; you should then go for the K70. I'd say K70 is an extremely safe purchase because everyone I've known that has bought it has absolutely no regrets. With that being said, the more expensive the keyboard, the bigger discount that 25% is.

tl;dr 10-key? get K70, no need 10-key? get K65. K70 is by far one of the best mech keyboards readily available for purchase.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube