add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Mini ITX

Alex411774

48 months ago

So I am going to build a mini ITX gaming computer with an i5 and a gtx 970. I was just wondering how challenging it is to build in one of these cases. I have built my own computer before but never in a case this small. Thanks

Comments

• 48 months ago
  • 1 point

Depends on the case. something like the Xigmantek Nebula is hard to build in for me.

• 48 months ago
  • 1 point

How about the Reijintech Metis?

• 48 months ago
  • 1 point

thats was fine

• 48 months ago
  • 1 point

Ok so it's not to challenging but does getting compact components make the computer less powerful than the full sized versions? And is it too hard to cool?

• 48 months ago
  • 1 point

No and depends.

you cant put a liquid cooler in 1 whole mini itx case but in some cases you can fit a Hyper 212 Evo.

• 48 months ago
  • 1 point

So mostly the same performance? And I know that you can't fit a liquid cooler in my case but will it be cool enough with an air cooler?

• 48 months ago
  • 1 point

I like the Cooler Master 130 or the Cougar QBX.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube