add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Air Flow Help - Cooler Master Storm Trooper

ninjamonkey901

48 months ago

Hey guys I need some help with the configuration of the fans in my case. My Build So Far My case My Cpu Cooler So these are the links to my build including individual links to my case and CPU. My question is how I should orientate my fans for the best airflow also taking into account that I have a radiator which I am planning to mount to the top of my case pushing air through the radiator and out of the case acting as an exhaust.

Front: 2 x 120mm Top: 1 x200mm, 2 x 140mm, 2 x 120mm Rear: 1 x 120mm, 1 x 140mm Bottom: 2 x 120mm

Any Suggestions primarily on which fans should act as exhaust and intake, radiator placement and whether the fans should be setup to push air out or pull air out of the radiator.

Comments

[comment deleted]
  • 48 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks, this is really helpful. Would you recommend a push setup for the radiator

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube