add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Corsair H110 i vs NZXT Kraken

BuchFlake

50 months ago

So I just got the new 6600K Skylake processor and I want to overclock it and see what I can do. So I obviously would like to water cool it, the cooler will probably fold the skylake in half and make it look like a damn subway sandwich but I don't care I am just going to trust that the cooler I purchase doesn't hurt it and I will make sure not to be a ****** and use an electric screwdriver. Anyway, what do you guys think? Should I choose one of these two or are there others that are better options. Thanks!

Comments

• 50 months ago
  • 1 point

the kraken X61 will beat all H110, except for the H110i GTX. The GTX version will outperform the X61 in performance mode by a few degrees but it will be like 12db louder. If the H110 gtx is in silent mode, the kraken X61 is the winner.

The kraken is the better option as it even has a variable speed pump.

https://www.nzxt.com/products/kraken-x61

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube