add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Issues with Fallout 4 HUD

Iceman320

50 months ago

Hey guys/gals

I have had my HUD trip out on me, the compass/mini map thing is spazzing out and going invisible.

Anyone know of a fix?

installing a HUD mod didn't help :/

Comments

• 50 months ago
  • 1 point

Did it happen before or after the mod? Did you do anything in the settings or add a mod before it happened?

• 50 months ago
  • 1 point

before, just started happening randomly.

perhaps the game needs more patching

• 50 months ago
  • 1 point

Yea, there are still a bunch of bugs/just stupid mistakes they need to fix...

I've heard that widescreen (21:9) had some issue with the HUD, but as for your exact issue, haven't heard of it before.

• 50 months ago
  • 1 point

I couldn't find anyone who had the same issue around forums, and it seems to be pretty specific as it is only affecting one of my character saves.....

Soooo its pretty weird :/

• 50 months ago
  • 1 point

What gpu and driver? Amd gpus with crimson is a known issue.

• 50 months ago
  • 1 point

I have recently updated to the new Crimson drivers, they seemed to be working great.

Do you reckon this could be a driver related issue? because it is only happening on one character my other character is fine.

Also my guns disappear sometimes :/

• 50 months ago
  • 1 point

Yes im on crimson also and have the same compass problem and my pip boy disappears sometimes.

• 50 months ago
  • 1 point

Did switching to an older driver help?

• 50 months ago
  • 2 points

Yes the precrimson driver, iirc 15.11.1 or maybe just 15.11

• 49 months ago
  • 1 point

Alright thanks, I will revert back and see what happens

• 49 months ago
  • 1 point

I went back to the latest catalyst driver and now my HUD is back to normal, although the game seems less smooth but ohwel I can live with it.

YAY! HUD! :D

Thanks heaps

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube