add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

How do you guys feel about lian li cases?

JoeyThePCNoob

75 months ago

Ive heard they are extremely high quality but i just don't find the aesthetics appealing. how do you guys feel? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• 75 months ago
  • 1 point

Personally for what they charge for most of their cases I think they are overprice and (personally) crap.

From some that I've looked at they don't offer great cable management options and ya I don't find them appealing (except for a few of their smaller cases).

• 75 months ago
  • 1 point

Ya i feel the same way. the outside of the case is usually plain and not very interesting to look at. i haven't seen the inside of one but for some reason a bunch of people like them.

• 75 months ago
  • 1 point

It's a waste of money IMO, the inside is god awful except for some of the ones that they paint, and even then they charge an arm and a leg

• 75 months ago
  • 1 point

The guy on youtube that liked them so much said that he liked them based on the rounded corners and build quality, but most cases have rounded edges. my case that i bought is like 30 bucks and it had rounded edges.

• 75 months ago
  • 1 point

Ya I don't get it, I could get a top of the line corsair case (600D, 800D) for much less than a crappy looking lianpc case

• 75 months ago
  • 1 point

Lian Li cases have superior build quality, though they do lack in features. It's one of those things that is difficult to quantify until you have one in your hands. They always have excellent cooling using fewer fans than most other similar cases.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube