add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube
Banshebot

49 months ago

Saw the pre order available on steam earlier this week. I haven't actually played the first one but I'm hyped to play the second one. Seen a lot of lets plays on youtube of the first game and always wanted to get it but for such an old game it has a heavier price tag than I'm willing to pay. What's your opinions on the upcoming title?

Comments

• 49 months ago
  • 1 point

the remake of that game is not that old... its on sale alot too. Its available on ios and android now also and is almost identical to the pc version... i got it for a buck on my tablet on a sale and own the pc version. pc offers better navigation over the touchscreen of the tablet, but otherwise they are identical.

• 49 months ago
  • 1 point

My opinions?

Well I can barel... Wait no, it requires Windows 7 64-bit as well as 4GB of RAM... I'll have to upgrade from 3GB of RAM and Windows XP 32-bit... Sigh...

• 49 months ago
  • 1 point

LOL. Old game. :) [Comment of your age removed.]

The original X-COM game (UFO: Enemy Unknown) were released in 1994. But there are computer games actually from 1977 or even older.

To answer your question: I expect XCOM 2 to be a good quality game, just like its predecessors. It will be worth buying.

• 49 months ago
  • 1 point

With XCOM being 3 years old I'd class that as an old game. It doesn't have to be a relic to just be old.
[Comment of your smart *** attitude and Wikipedia skills removed.]

Yes I will be definitely be buying XCOM 2 it looks great.

[comment deleted by staff]
[comment deleted by staff]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube