add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

New forum!

manirelli

45 months ago

A place for everyone to chat about all things audio.

I will start things off with a picture of my subwoofer and a banana for scale

https://imgur.com/5cG26CD

Next upgrade is my speakers...

Comments

• 45 months ago
  • 1 point

Nice blinds.

• 45 months ago
  • 1 point

Hah, thanks.

• 45 months ago
  • 1 point

I would post an image of my audio setup, but it's really just a set of 20$ headphones on the desk that are effectively speakers when I crank the volume up... Good enough for me.

So, yea, I think this might be the only post I make here, since I think that's like an affront to audiophiles everywhere... :P

(Good to see the site expanding!)

• 45 months ago
  • 1 point

I should take a pic of my headphone setup at some point. Maybe I will clean up my desk this weekend.

• 45 months ago
  • 1 point

What headphones do you have?

• 45 months ago
  • 1 point

Mr Speakers Alpha Dogs in black, AKG K701, HD598, ATH-M50S, AKG K553 Pro connected via O2/ODAC.

• 45 months ago
  • 1 point

I was thinking about getting a pair of the 598 for gaming, they seem to sound much better than my current setup which alternates between a pair of Solitude XCS with an Ear Force DSS via Optical to a Creative Sound Blaster ZX and a Turtle Beach P11 (Don't laugh, got it for free).

• 45 months ago
  • 1 point

They work well but if you can work up to the AKG K7XX they are significantly better but usually require an amp.

• 45 months ago
  • 1 point

How much for the wood floor? I'll do $40 plus S+H. Do you ship to northern Uzbekistan?

• 45 months ago
  • 1 point

Thank you guys so much! this is one thing i always felt this site was missing.

my setup is in my build, well most of it is anyways lol. I'm pretty obsessed with audio.

[comment deleted]
[comment deleted]
[comment deleted by staff]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube