add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Good Red LED Fans 120/140?

Le0198

48 months ago

I got the rosewill red led fans and they seem to blow good amounts of air but are REALLY loud. I have the enermax ostrog gt case and I find the ones in the front of the case to be really silent and they have red leds but dont know how good they are or what they are called. Anyways Im looking to get 2 good silent red led fans and was wondering what were some really good ones.

Comments

• 48 months ago
  • 1 point

the fans that come with the enermax ostrog gt look like they have the same blade design as their TB vegas and apolish fan.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube