add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Need new games

Tylersouzza

49 months ago

Sick of minecraft amd csgo.. what are some good PC games that are really fun to play?

Comments

• 49 months ago
  • 1 point

Team Fortress 2! Gears Of War 1,2,3!Star Wars Battlefront! Battlefield 4! Need for Speed! Mad Max! Rock Band 1,2,3,4! The Witcher! AND MORE!!!!

• 49 months ago
  • 1 point

Yesss star wars

• 49 months ago
  • 1 point

Been playing Kerbal Space Program for the past ~2 weeks or so. Haven't dipped into mods yet, but even with the stock parts, I'm still doing great/fun things. Heck, right now I've been at x4 warp for over an hour while running an Ion engine; has gained at least 18k m/s... It might seem boring to those not interested, but heck, this has been fun for me.

• 49 months ago
  • 1 point

Ah okay! Thanks

• 49 months ago
  • 1 point

BLACK OPS 3 Is FREE on Steam for like 16 more hours today or so, get it!

• 49 months ago
  • 2 points

Slightly misleading, I thought you meant the game was free to download and keep not just demo.

• 49 months ago
  • 2 points

i said for the a part of the week. didn't say it was free forever :P

• 49 months ago
  • 1 point

Ah bugger

• 49 months ago
  • 1 point

Im going to steam as we speak!!!

• 49 months ago
  • 1 point

It says it's $45 :(

• 49 months ago
  • 1 point

Yeah well... it ended this this week :(

• 49 months ago
  • 1 point

Epic's ShadowComplex Remastered is free during the holiday season: https://www.epicgames.com/shadowcomplex/

By the way, what genres do you enjoy?!

• 49 months ago
  • 1 point

FPS! Gaming with friends! And honestly mostly anything

• 49 months ago
  • 1 point

Killing Floor 2 is amazing according to my colleagues.

Killing zombies with friends with realistic guns. Who could ask for more?! :)

• 49 months ago
  • 1 point

Terraria is a kind of a like of Minecraft, and I guess you're tired of that but let me tell you this:

It has way more adventure, and quite a bit of a story you'll follow. There are special dungeons that you can conquire and there's quite some mining if you enjoy that. There is a possibility of experimentating and all kinds of difficulties.

Hearthstone is also a nice choice, why?

It has special gamemodes like the Arena (An elimination game mode, costs some ingame or irl money to enter and is with a random deck you create but of cards given by the game) Tavern brawl (Every week a random gamemode)

And I am a Pokémon fan..

POKEMON TCGO <3

For the rest... Ark Survival Evolved

[comment deleted]
  • 49 months ago
  • 1 point

Anything really! Love minecraft. Downloading gta 5 as we speak. Looking in to getting at least 1 more game for the holidays. Any suggestions?

[comment deleted]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube