add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube
Mxpj

49 months ago

Im looking for a survival zombie game and these two pop up. I am more of a PvE player. Which would u recommend?

Comments

• 49 months ago
  • 2 points

H1Z1 is heavy PvP. You don't need to pay money though to stay alive as Tiny_voices stated. I have about 80 hours gameplay on H1Z1. It is a more light-hearted approach to DayZ. DayZ for me seemed more like a running simulator because the map is far to big and far too empty to actually enjoy any prolonged game time in the world.

• 49 months ago
  • 1 point

Ive never found more than 2 players in Dayz.... Every time I try to play I get dropped in the middle of nowhere with no signs of life. Boring as hell... biggest waste of $30 ever.

If you want to survive zombies, then try Dying Light or Dead Island... if you want to survive the environment, try Rust... if you want both, then take a nap, youll enjoy that option more :P

• 49 months ago
  • 1 point

Which DayZ are you talking about?

• 49 months ago
  • 1 point

DayZ if you don't want to have to pay a bunch of in game money to stay alive.

• 49 months ago
  • 1 point

Get Arma 2 and download Dayz for that think you need Operation Arrowhead, lots of modded servers to make the game more fun.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube