add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Building a stream machine for friend.

bsk54
  • 53 months ago

My friend has a gaming computer right now (Using 7950) and does streaming with it.

I want to build a machine thats just for capturing his stream and leaving his main pc not touched. (1 Gaming PC + 1 Stream machine, I think it can be done right?) I am not sure how much this going to cost. I don't have lots of money so just try to get to the point of anything under 1,000. I don't know how much. I hope its around 400-600 dollars.

Also, with in that budge you can add a new GPU for my friend. Example: Capture card machine : 650 + (What ever this number is fine) . I know GPUS are around 300 and expect to pay for that. Just let me know what you guys come up with.

Thank you so much gamers!

Comments

There are no comments.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube