add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

New Case for GameDev/3d modeling-Rendering/ Moderate Gaming

captbuck98

48 months ago

Hi guys, I came onto this site almost two years ago wanting to build my own system. Got some awesome information and was able to build my system, however I do want to improve certain aspects.

I got a basic Thermaltake Commander MS/I white edition which has done well so far, but the vibrations have gotten worse with the additional fans and the wire-management hasn't been the best. So what would you guys consider a good case for GameDev/3d modeling-Rendering/ Moderate Gaming. I really don't want to break my wallet, but I would like an improvement, as well as something that gives better quality and can last a bit longer.

Comments

• 48 months ago
  • 1 point

well it depends what you want the noctis 450 and corsair 450d are very good cases but a quiet optimized case would be a corsair 550D basically any case with a lot of foam

• 48 months ago
  • 1 point

Hmm...interesting, well I have looked at the 450d and 550d before and they did look good, what about the Corsair Carbide 500R, I haven't been in the builder community long enough like others on here, so a lot of this is open water for me.

Thanks for your input, its a helpful view on things.

• 48 months ago
  • 1 point

the carbide to my knowledge has no foam padding for an alternative i would suggest the Fractal Design Define R5 Blackout or the cooler Master Silencio

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube