add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

In your honest opinion...

TheNoob

49 months ago

What game do you think is your Game Of The Year (2015) and why? What is your favorite game that got released this year?

Mine is Undertale. Why you may ask? Find out yourself. I don't want to spoil anything.

Comments

• 49 months ago
  • 1 point

Fallout 4 will get it. It is not about what game is the best, but about what game had the most hype.

• 49 months ago
  • 1 point

Tbh Fallout 4 was overhyped and is over praised. I think it's a mediocre game. Not to great.

What was your favorite game that got released in 2015?

• 49 months ago
  • 1 point

Don't really have one honestly.

• 49 months ago
  • 1 point

Agreed!

• 49 months ago
  • 1 point

The witcher 3 or jotun.

• 49 months ago
  • 1 point

I'd love to say Fallout 4, but I don't think they'll get it. Laid the groundwork for a great game, but missed a few key parts (I think; could make a massive post on it) that I don't think even DLC would be able to fix. Though, the DLC should be quite good.

Hmm... I'd say Chip's Challenge 2. That was (technically, I think; least, first time I saw it and not as a rumor) released this year.

• 49 months ago
  • 1 point

The witcher 3 hands down! Such a polished game and released with hardly any bugs... Almost unheard of howdays

• 49 months ago
  • 1 point

For me, it's definitely gotta be Life is Strange. It's just a phenomenal experience.

• 49 months ago
  • 1 point

Witcher 3 easily.

• 49 months ago
  • 1 point

I have to go with The Witcher 3.

Definitely one of the better games I've played in a while. It's giving Dark Souls a run for my most enjoyable games of all time.

[comment deleted]
[comment deleted]
[comment deleted by staff]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube