add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

H440 Case Fans

DarkTerbear

47 months ago

I'm another one of those people who love the aesthetics and the silence of the H440, but are worried about their potentially air starved components. (This is my first build, and PCPartPicker Link: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/ZnTzt6) I will be using an M.2 ssd, so all the drive cages in the front will be gone. I will be using an X61 Kraken on the top in push (exhaust) and the stock fan in the back also for exhaust. The main problem here is the front 3 fans. Should I be using SP because of the huge panel in the front, or should I use AF? Perhaps a combination thereof (2 SP forcing are into the small compartment and 1 AF to propel it into the case)? Just some ideas, and I would like to hear everyone's opinion.

Comments

There are no comments.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube