add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

New To PC - Need Suggestions

KaiserSenpai

49 months ago

I have no idea what to get video game wise, what's everyone playing on PC? What's a few active multiplayer games? I wanna get into modding also!

Comments

• 49 months ago
  • 1 point

Team Fortress 2? Battlefield 4? Battlefront? Star Wars: The Old Republic? Counter Strike: Global Offensive? Call of Duty Black Ops 3?

I'm not sure if Mad Max is multiplayer but it's a good game.

Minecraft? Lol no

• 49 months ago
  • 1 point

LOL Minecraft no? XD

I'm planning on BO3 even tho I have it for my One and PS4 already, I heard zombie player created maps will be worth it.

The old Republic! How is that, do you like it? I was just looking at gameplay of it yesterday.

• 48 months ago
  • 2 points

Swtor is awesome. I play it daily. Endgame is where the real fun is tho.

• 48 months ago
  • 1 point

I'll check it out thanks!

• 49 months ago
  • 1 point

I actually don't play any of the games I listed (except Tf2). My PC got corrupted so I'm saving for a new one.

But according to everyone else, COD:BO3 and SW:TOR are great.

I forgot to mention The Crew!

• 49 months ago
  • 1 point

Got corrupted? What happened?

I didn't even know that was possible to the point of not fixing it, sorry to hear that!

• 49 months ago
  • 2 points

The prebuilt PC would get BSODs (Due to Overheating). My little sister thought it was a virus causing the BSODs so she deleted some System files... I think it can be fixed by wiping the HDD and reinstalling the OS.

I'd rather build a PC instead. It will be quieter, faster, and cooler (temperature ;] )

• 49 months ago
  • 1 point

Oooh okay, that's uunderstandable I would try to go for a new system too.

But thank you, you gave me advice on what to look out for.

• 48 months ago
  • 1 point

Quite hard to give You any recommendations without even knowing your preferences. Strategies, shooters, mmos?

• 48 months ago
  • 1 point

I thought said everything but sports games, my apologies.

I'm majorly into RPGS/JRPGS but I play plenty of shooters and mmos too. Everything but sports.

[comment deleted]
  • 49 months ago
  • 1 point

I love Valkyria Chronicles! I'd definitely buy it again. I just picked up New Vegas, glad to know that was a good choice.

I'll go look at their sale, didn't realize Steam was doing one - how often do they do these big sales?

[comment deleted]
  • 49 months ago
  • 1 point

Thank god, I only had 45 bucks and was so hurt I was missing the sale. I wanted to spend 100.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube