add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

What case would you recommend for my build?

cosmindavid

47 months ago

As title says, what case would you recommend for my build? -> http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/cs8qGX

Thank you.

Comments

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

Depends on how big you want your case to be and how much money you can spend... The case is pretty important and everything needs to fit in it. A lot of people will recommend a full tower because the ease of growth and looks, myself included. But small is good to if money is tight... Look at a Antec Twelve-hundred, Lots of space and built well.

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

You think the Corsair i've picked is good for my built?

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

Yes i believe that would work well, Corsair makes great quality cases. I currently have the 780T and I love it. What will you be cooling your i5 with?

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

I don't plan to overclock my 6600 and I was told that I don't need a cooler for it. As I understood the case has 2 fans and I'll get 2 extra.

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

I don't have a lot of experience with Intel's chips. They do run a lot cooler then AMD's but google the idle temps and load temps with and without a cooler. My concern is what will happen on full load playing games.

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

Before choosing the Corsair, I would compare to the CM N200 and just see what you think.

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

What do you think about the rest of the build? For gaming on a 1080p screen 60hz.

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

within the same price range as that 200R, Thermaltake V31 for ATX and Thermaltake H15 for mATX.

[comment deleted by staff]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube