add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Corsair SPEC-Alpha mid tower

PureBlackFire

47 months ago

link

With a striking angular design and an oversized window to show off its roomy interior, the SPEC-ALPHA offers a sleek look in either black or red to complement its efficient cooling features. Perfect for PC gamers' next rig, the SPEC-ALPHA is equipped with three 120mm fans for Direct Airflow Path cooling, controlled by a three-speed switch on the case's front panel.

Uniquely styled with a sharp, stand-out design and LED fans, the SPEC-ALPHA gives gamers a stunning tower that looks as great as it performs. Featuring native USB 3.0 support and room for up to four SSDs, the SPEC-ALPHA is able to handle and hold the best performance PC hardware. With a large side window that perfectly frames the interior space, the case's cable routing cutouts and tie downs ensure your system maintains a clean look inside and out. The case also allows for tool-free installation and side panel removal for easy building and access.

Comments

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

so are you getting one... :)

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

not a chance ;)

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

hahaha i knew, was JK!!

we need cases like the primo to impress you.. you already have the luxe..

I just can't dig this case. Corsair isn't doing great with new cases. They should do as AMD did......

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

I like the aesthetics but I'm not sure that I am sold on the internals for 80 bucks. I'm pretty annoyed it doesn't even have grommets at that price point.

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

well that's how corsair does more and more. this case looks like it mixes the internals of the 200R/Spec series and should be no more than $60 IMO. $80 is steep for this when you have the Enthoo Pro M and Define S with far better interiors and all the finishing touches. even the S340 that's all steel.

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

Well that thing is hideous and no grommets yet costs $80? Good one Corsair.

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

they did the same thing with the 230T, which is just a riced up 200R. $80 for cases that should cost $55, a Corsair specialty.

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

The styling is lost on someone like me. I personally think it's uglier than Jimmy's little sister. Even the Cougar and DIYPC low end cases are better looking.

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

that's the risk you take with strong designs. I'm sure someone from Corsair would tell you "we have the spec 01. 02, 03, 100R and 200R for you".

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

Actually, I kinda like their Vengeance C70. At the price they're asking for it I'd go with the Enthoo instead, though.

Reminds me of when I was younger, I used to watch fashion shows just to see some of the ridiculous creations designers would come up with. The idea someone would pay thousands for a unique design that was hideous (IMO) tickled me pink. Someone will buy that case with pride and show it off at every opportunity, but that someone won't be me.

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

true indeed. the C70 is nice, I did some builds in the green and the black one, but I agree at that price it's no longer competitive.

[comment deleted]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube