add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

750d vs 780t vs 760t

47 months ago

Title says all, Corsair 750d high airflow edition vs 780t vs 760t (please don't give me any case suggestion other than these) UPDATE: Added switch 810 to option

Comments

• 47 months ago
  • 2 points

You should look at the Airflow Edition of the 750D which fixes one of the main problems with the first one, airflow.

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

Sorry I was looking at the 750d airflow edition I just didn't place the high airflow part in there

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

780T. it's the only one with full dust filters on all potential intake sides.

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

remember my post some days ago? i just noticed that the 780t only has 2 optical drives and the predator takes up the optical drive do you know if it blocks one optical drive or both (p.s i added switch 810 to option)

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

I doubt a 415 mm long rad eats up an optical bay in a case so big. then again, lot's of wasted bulk on the 780T and the top mounting holes are fixed, not slotted. go for the Enthoo Luxe. EK rep and someone in the owners thread said it fit inside the pro, but was kind of tight. you can position the rad further away from the optical bays in the phanteks cases and thanks to the placement of the I/O behind a false optical bay (and having 3 optical bays) this thing eating up an optical bay is a non issue. I have a 60 mm thick 360 rad in my Luxe and it's got plenty of room around it and only comes 1/3 tha way into the first optical bay.

edit: you were asking about the predator 240 before. it isn't gonna interfere with optical bays in any of these cases.

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

i changed my mind to a 360 also i saw a reddit post about them saying that they had to buy m4 screws for it, and that it might block your cpu power input on the motherboard,

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

750D airflow and buy some bottom dust filters.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube