add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Best mATX case

GentlemanShark

47 months ago

My DeepCool Steam Castle chassis looks nice, but it is horrible for cable management and cooling. What do you suggest?

Comments

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

If only it had a 5.25" bay.

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

slim drive..

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

I need a 5.25" bay though. Does it include a CD ROM?

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

it doesn't include a CDROM, but you can mount a slim optical drive (DVD burner or bluray burner)

http://www.elektroniktest.dk/images/reviews/Kabinetter/fractal_design_node_804/Fractal_Design_node_804_stor7.jpg

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

Yeah, still I really want to mount my new fan controller. I think I might just save my money and stay with my DeepCool Steam Castle. The cable management is going to be horrendous either way.

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

Budget? Cheap but good - CM N200....after that, there's several that are popular. Also, what do you want to achieve with the case? Lots of room for closed loop cooling, custom cooling, lots of fans, long video cards etc....????

I think a lot of cases aren't that great for cable management... and as for cooling, it depends what is going into the case.... whether you're overclocking and if you will use a powerful graphics card.

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

Cable management is my priority. I would prefer a case that can support a single 120mm rad custom loop just to my CPU. Preferably a 5.25" bay and decent amount of fan spots.

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

I like the Corsair Air 240 and the Phantek Evolv mATX. Both cases provide good cooling and easy cable management.

[comment deleted]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube