- 53 months ago
I'm from England and have purchased a Bitfenix prodigy m case for my first build. However I'm not clued up on picking parts that work good with each other and would like some help.
- I'm going to be using it on my tv to primarily play games and watch movies at 1080p (needs HDMI port)
- Looking to play all current games on medium - high at least (if possible)
- I need a wireless card, not a usb adapter
- I'd like 1-2tb storage at least
- I'm not airflow mad and want it to be like the arctic in there just for two extra FPS and at the cost of any space for other components (but do include fan)
- I will be installing windows myself so don't include the price of it please.
I'm looking for the best for my money at at least current console specs, if not possible please advise. (Price is excluding case, os and optical drive just to be clear)
Appreciate any and all help!