add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

cooler master seidon 120mm- is it good for my i5 4670k build for 25 bucks

hanss

77 months ago

also how hard is it to install and are there any serious leak problems. i really cant afford a couple hundred dollar mistake. i have have never installed any sort of cooler before except the stock one which i had some trouble with so is this easy to install. thanks

Comments

• 77 months ago
  • 1 point

Fairly simple install. You'll most likely have to put a backplate on the motherboard and then install the same as any heatsink. The rad and fan can be mounted on the rear exhaust fan spot or on the top (if the case has top fan openings). Leaks wise, I have yet to see a closed liquid cooler leaker but it isn't unheard of. At the same time a Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO will provide the same cooling performance for approx the same price.

• 77 months ago
  • 1 point

so i have to take out the mobo? also also what ghz can i get it to

• 77 months ago
  • 1 point

you will get 4.4 at the highest i think

• 77 months ago
  • 1 point

thats pretty good though and do u think its worth it for only 25 bucks

• 77 months ago
  • 1 point

i think if you want to try a watercooled systme then yes, its a good start, it will give you a good feel for things and then higher classed coolers will be something you might get down the road

• 77 months ago
  • 1 point

alright thanks

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube