add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

DIYPC Futurus-W Question

Eazy-Ethan

47 months ago

I just bought the DIYPC Futurus-w Mid tower and I just want to know if my ASUS H61M-A Motherboard will work with it since it doesn't have a 3.0 USB header. I use this site to check if new parts are compatible with my build and since this site doesn't have the H61M-A in files I have to ask here. Thank you for your help

Comments

• 47 months ago
  • 2 points

Yeah it will. You just won't have working USB 3.0 ports.

You can buy adapters to convert the USB 3.0 connector to USB 2 to plug into your motherboard.

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

I don't even know what the difference between the two is but thank you so much!

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

USB 3.0 is faster

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube