add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Best budget case opinions?

iJeewon

47 months ago

Basically the title. I am not talking no 70 buck s340 but more of the spec 01/source 210 price range... Just want to see what you guys think the best budget case with all the bells and whistles :)

Comments

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

This topic has been moved from "General > General Discussion" to "Hardware > Cases".

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

Deepcool Tesseract is a solid fairly low budget choice. They rose in price the past month or so but are still below $45. They used to be about $35. Then there's of course the Source 210 Elite and Source 220. For a side panel case there's the Cougar MX300.

Note that some of these only have one preinstalled fan.

But this is assuming you're in the USA and are talking about ATX Mid cases.

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

210 is my favorite. Good build quality, clean aesthetics, easy cable management, spacious. I prefer it much more than the SPEC series

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube