add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

how do i rank up fast in CS:GO?

Eternalz

49 months ago

also, i wanna ask how to get keys fast. i am lvl 1 e.o

i hear one ur lvl 3 you should play comp.

whats the best way to get skins and stuff with spending no cash lol i am new sorry. (got a few cases by drops in matches tho)

Comments

• 49 months ago
  • 2 points

Get a group of friends to play with. That is the only way to rank up fast. Until you are Rank 3, you can't play competitive. You can't get keys without paying $2.50. Cases are randomly dropped at the end of matches. Other than that, you can buy them for $0.03 on the community market. The cases, when opened with a key, drop skins. Skins can also be dropped randomly at the end of matches. Skins can be bought on the community market as well. Hope this clarified how CS:GO works!

EDIT: Playing with friends is how to get your competitive rank up fast. To get your XP rank up fast, just mess around in death match or arms race. Those game modes are pretty fun, and don't take too long to complete.

• 49 months ago
  • 1 point

so i HAVE to pay money to get keys? well gg money hungry CS:GO D: 2.50 PER KEY can add up alot tho if u have to buy alot

• 49 months ago
  • 1 point

Yeah. I get money from selling the skins and cases I get at the end of rounds. With that money, I just buy the skins I want on the market.

• 49 months ago
  • 1 point

i see, btw is it worth buying keys for case or nah and just do that?

• 49 months ago
  • 1 point

It depends on how much fun you have spending money. You could get really lucky and unbox a knife (knives cost multiple hundreds of dollars on the market), but it is very unlikely. You most likely won't get your money back while opening cases, but if you'd like to test your luck, go for it. If you just want a couple of cool skins or you want a specific skin, do the method above.

• 49 months ago
  • 1 point

Okay thanks

• 49 months ago
  • 2 points

Playing more and more

Dropping your sensitivity more than you think. I'm using 1200dpi at 1.2 sens and this is really high compared to most pros

Join Arena servers to practice guns and 1v1 situations - You learn to predict and out-think your opponent

Play with friends that are better than you

Keys can only be purchased with money - Cases/weapons drop after games

• 49 months ago
  • 1 point

thanks, really detailed info.

appreciate it.~

• 48 months ago
  • 1 point

Spot on here.

Im running a 10k dpi mouse at 1200 dpi, with game sensitivity settings almost bottomed out as well... I used to play at 800 dpi, which is VERY normal for people in that game (some even go below 500 dpi, but I don't need a workout lol)

• 48 months ago
  • 1 point

Hello with over 1500 hours of competitive experience and a rank of the Global Elite, I think i can spread some knowledge here... Below is my top five tips on ranking up.

1. LEARN RECOIL PATTERNS!

I cannot stress this enough, learning to spray a rifle correctly is key to winning more gun fights, taking control of the map, and being a better player in general.

2.Find Some friends To play with

I find that I'm a better and more consistant player when in a calm and collected environment... Having friends to keep you company and making sure that the salty Cs:Go community doesn't infect you with an incurable Salt.

1. Learn Useful Smoke's and flashes.

This is another very important part... Learning smokes and flashes to take control of the map is a key part in winning a game. One smoke on 'X' Box in de_Dust2 can be the difference between getting a safe 'Short A' entrance and your whole team being mowed down by an Awper.

1. Go onto Aim Training Map's.

This is another big tip that will help you a lot is using some aim training maps from the workshop... My personal favorite "Fast Aim / Reflex Training" Fueled my rank up from MGE to Global Elite.

5.Lower Your Sensitivity.

This is another useful tip because with a slower mouse sensitivity there is more accuracy. I personally play on an extremely low sense @ 800 DPI and 1.05 ingame sense w/ Windows set to 6/11

Hope this helps! :)

Ps Your "Game Sense" will come after time and practice... Just try to make smart desecions on when to peak, when to buy, and other things of that sort...

PPs check out this guy - https://www.youtube.com/user/TheWarOwl

• 48 months ago
  • 1 point

I forgot the skin part... Here is a list of really nice skins all under 5$

Awp Sun In Leo Mw/Ft - 2.49$/4.50$

M4a4 Dragon King Mw - 4.40$

Usps Guardian ST Ft - 2.19$

Ak-47 Blue/Red Laminate Ft - 1.79$/3.45$

M4a1s Bassilisk Mw - 1.70$

Glock 18 Bunsen Burner ST Ft - .90$

SSG 08 Abyss FN - .77$

P250 Valence Mw - .25$

P250 Muertos FN 5$

Those are some pretty nice skins for under 5$

[comment deleted]
  • 49 months ago
  • 1 point

thanks for the tip, will do.

• 49 months ago
  • 1 point

I wouldn't consider those skins "nice", but meh. I guess it's a bit better than no skin.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube