add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

will this Power Supplies work with Europes wattage?

TheRBGamer
  • 79 months ago

i got the EVGA 750W ATX12V Power Supply ( http://pcpartpicker.com/part/evga-power-supply-120pg0750gr ) and I'm paranoid that it will born out if I plug it in to the high wattage in Europe. can you help?

Comments

• 79 months ago
  • 2 points

I checked the specs on Newegg and the input voltage is from 100-240 vac. You shouldn't have any problem. Most power supplies today are auto sensing so they know what voltage you're feeding it. Some of the older supplies have switches to go from 120 to 240. Check your supply for a switch.

• 79 months ago
  • 1 point

thank you so much.

• 79 months ago
  • 1 point

No problem

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube