add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

1440p-very high or ultra gaming machine $2k-3k

demonix90
  • 53 months ago

Hello guys. I'm looking for a build that can run almost all games at very high to ultra. I also want to be able to multitask while playing games...i.e. chrome tabs open; movie and music. I know that's not gonna happen while gaming most of the time. But I'd like to have that option.

Thank you very much for your time. P.s. i'm getting the acer predator XB270HU

Cheers, Jason

Comments

• 53 months ago
  • 2 points

If you'd like, I can refer you to my post I made about 4 hours ago where a kind gentleman made such a beast within the same budget price for me. The link is as follows:

http://pcpartpicker.com/forums/topic/132105-1st-custom-computer-2500-budget

Cheers!

• 53 months ago
  • 1 point

Thank you for your reply. Sad thing is, i live in Canada...and the awesome build you've got would cost me 3500$. Exchange rate is so messed up right now. Every piece would be minimum 100 to 200$ extra.

• 53 months ago
  • 1 point

Aw, sadpanda.

I take you don't have any trustworthy friends or family that live in the states close to Canada, so you could drive down and pick it up from them?

• 53 months ago
  • 1 point

Sadly no. Wish I did.

• 53 months ago
  • 2 points

Sad panda is sad.

Good luck to you in the near future! <1+2

• 53 months ago
  • 2 points
  • 53 months ago
  • 2 points

Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately it's 4500$ in Canada :(

• 53 months ago
  • 1 point

Doh! If I were you I'd drive across the border and buy everything. Seriously.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube