add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Wanting to know...

killsburydouboy

75 months ago

So a buddy of mine has this sweet looking case but he can't remember the name it so I hope someone will recognize the details of the case and post something about it. I do know it is a full atx case that is all black and has a vent on the side. It also has a little area on the top that pops up so you can put something there to charge and that area even has a little place on the side where you can run the cord through it to keep it conceal. Lastly, all the front facing fans just pop out and they have metal connectors on the side that the power goes through, this no power cord running directly to the fan. He thinks he spent around $60-$70 bucks on it at the time but doesn't know the name. Does anyone have any ideas about what it might be or something very similar to it? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• 75 months ago
  • 1 point

http://pcpartpicker.com/part/sentey-case-gs6500

The side fans sort of open up. There is a slot on the top. The side has some sort of vent. I doubt it, but is this it?

Are you sure it is Full-ATX for that price? I have some other Mid-ATX cases in mind that are similar to what you describe.

• 75 months ago
  • 1 point

That isn't it but thanks for trying. It might be mid atx. He houses 4 HDDS in there and a crossfire set up of 7770's in the case. Not sure if that helps or not.

• 75 months ago
  • 1 point

With that info., its like finding a needle in a stack of needles.

Atleast the brand of the case would help. I'm pretty sure that every case will have the brand name in it.

Or else take a few pictures of the case & upload it. :)

• 75 months ago
  • 1 point

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube