add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

NZXT 530 Phantom extra fans LED switch

TiHM

47 months ago

I'm finishing my new PC (and this is the first time I build my own PC alone) and I have a question regarding a extra fan installation. This is my build [https://pcpartpicker.com/user/TiHM/saved/HQWhP6] and my question is: where do I connect the 2-pin at the end of the LED switch that comes with the 200mm fan?

Comments

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

The fan should come with two leads. The first being the 3 pin connector for the fan itself, which should be connected to your mobo, fan controller, or a molex power adapter. The second lead is a two pin connector which is intended to be connected to the LED switch. I believe that the LED switch iteself has dual two pin connectors on it. This allows you to power on/off the LEDs to two NZXT fans from a single switch, if you only have a single fan then the other connector does not need to be connected. Hope it helps!

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

Than you very much!

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube