add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

NZXT H440

TOM180990

47 months ago

hi guys I've recently purchased an NZXT H440 as well as the rest of the build , my problem is is the NZXT logo that is suppose to light up doesn't? It's not a major issue but is there anything that I should look for in particular to find out why ? Thanks

Comments

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

Did you press the light toggle button on the back? It controls the IO light and the logo light. Press it and the logo should turn on

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks for your reply luke , that's what I was looking for is did find out on an Internet search but it's not very well documented :)

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

np!

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

Are the stock fans on the H440 very loud?

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

Hi Nathan, for me the fans are noticeable and I will be replacing them in the future, they work quite well in keeping the system cool though so I suppose it preference :)

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

thanks I am considering getting the case but with 4 per installed fans was not sure how loud it would be

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

It's a really great case , solid and looks good , you can keep the cables real clean and out the way too :)

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube