add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Trying to decide on a case...please help me pick!

fabrar

47 months ago

My shortlist right now: NZXT S340 Black/Red NZXT Noctis Black Inwin 803 Corsair SPEC-03 NZXT H440 Matte Black/Red Fractal Design Define S

As you can see I'm trying to stay within a minimalist (and overdone) black/red or full black theme. Most of my components, like the GPU, MOBO and RAM, have shades of red and black. Which of these would be the best choice?

http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/p/cGKvpg - my build

Comments

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

I like the first one. good ratings to from owners. It also has top vent fans which is good. Not many drives but thats not really a problem there are enough to work with.

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

The Fractal Design looks great, do does the NZXT S340 Black. Stay away from the Spec-03, I had it and it just didnt make me happy in the long run. Nothing against corsair, my current case is a Corsair Air 540, just something about the Spec line.

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

Have you taken a look at the Phanteks Enthoo Pro M?

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

H440 for the black and red theme. It is a better case than the 340, feature wise. The define S is a gorgeous case but you will have to add red accent lighting if that is what you want. Skip the Spec, and the inwin looks nice but not getting great reviews.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube