add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Phanteks entho Luxe - remove all HDD cages ?

Resistance

47 months ago

Hi everyone ... So I have just one hard drive, and I thought to remove the two Hard drive cages for better airflow. any thoughts for a good emplacement for the hard drive ?? -- http://images.bit-tech.net/content_images/2014/05/phanteks-enthoo-pro-review/phanteks-primo-18-1280x1024.jpg -- Thank you guys.

Comments

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

well I put mine in the optical bay with an adapter. what are the fill system specs? even with the cages in, two 140's for front intake should be fine.

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

first, thank you very much for the pictures. . specs are just simple :p I5 6500 / GTX 960 / Asus Z170 pro gaming / 8Gb rams DDR4 / one HDD WD 1To / EVGA G2 650W / and the case got it on sales ^^ . That's so nice !! I really thought the same thing but i didnt know about the adapter, thought that i could just put it on the support and fix it there .. can you show me how did you install it there please ? if it's possible ^^ thanks again

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

it's in the pics, just screwed the adapter into the optical bay. best thing to do is the use two 140 mm fans for front intake, but you can just remove one hard drive cage and that should be fine with the 200 mm fan.

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

Ah ok got it. thank you ^^ Well I don't have money to buy two others fans for the moment. I think the Other hard drive cage will hide half of the fan :p

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube