add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Cryorig H7 - question re: oreintation

JMak00

48 months ago

When I installed the cooler, the arrows on the unit were helpful to help, however, I think it's not properly installed.

As installed now, when looking at that unit straight on, there's an arrow pointing down. On the bottom of the unit, there is an arrow pointing to the left.

So, as in installed it's blowing air down on to the gpu and toward the rear of the case...is this correct?

Comments

• 48 months ago
  • 1 point

The arrow that points in the direction a fan can spin indicates the spin direction of the fan. The other arrow indicates the direction of the airflow.

If your cooler is installed according to the pictures in this build, then the fans will blow air through the heatsink toward the exhaust at the rear of the case: http://pcpartpicker.com/b/GWLD4D

• 48 months ago
  • 1 point

Yep, that's how it is installed...so my coller is not blowing air down on to the gpu, cool. Thanks!

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube