add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

NZXT S340 case questions.

Theunknown87

47 months ago

Two questions.

1: So I finished my first build last week. With the mother board MSI Gaming 5, the Audio power adapter that connects via a molex is sitting up where the second SSD would go ( I don't have two). I tried to run it down below but the adapter is just way too big to fit in the opening.

Has anyone else left it up top or figured out a way to get it down below? It doesn't bother me too much.

2: Hard drives. I have three that need to go in. I installed one on the top bay. That was easy, the middle and bottom drive though....How? Installed just fine, but the SATA power cables have to really be bent around to get them to connect to the drives because of the space the power cables leave between connections, meanwhile there is very little distance between drives. I am just worried forcing the cables in may loosen the connections on the drive.

Comments

There are no comments.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube