add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube
Nivay1
  • 53 months ago

Need help making a pc, want the best i can get for my money. Want to be able to play csgo, league, gta, fallout etc at decent settings. Thanks

Comments

• 53 months ago
  • 1 point

Do you need monitor and other peripherals or just the PC?

• 53 months ago
  • 1 point

No I just need the pc itself, i have everything else.

• 53 months ago
  • 1 point

This build should be perfectly fine for your needs.

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

Type Item Price
CPU AMD Athlon X4 860K 3.7GHz Quad-Core Processor $99.95 @ Vuugo
CPU Cooler Cooler Master Hyper TX3 54.8 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler $26.65 @ DirectCanada
Motherboard ASRock FM2A68M-DG3+ Micro ATX FM2+ Motherboard $66.00 @ Vuugo
Memory G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory $54.70 @ DirectCanada
Storage Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive $69.50 @ Vuugo
Video Card MSI GeForce GTX 750 Ti 2GB Video Card $168.50 @ Vuugo
Case Fractal Design Core 1000 USB 3.0 MicroATX Mid Tower Case $52.25 @ Vuugo
Power Supply Antec 450W ATX Power Supply $54.99 @ Canada Computers
Prices include shipping, taxes, rebates, and discounts
Total $592.54
Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-01-27 15:50 EST-0500
  • 53 months ago
  • 1 point

Do you think the build itself would be hard, since its my first time building a pc. Or will I be able to just piece the puzzle together and get it down fairly easy.

• 53 months ago
  • 1 point

Well building a PC isn't that hard but there are a few things you need to know before starting. If you've never built one before I highly suggest you ask a friend for help. If that's not an option you can always watch a couple of video.

You'll need thermal paste to place the CPU and CPU cooler (might come with the CPU cooler but sometimes it doesn't though). Read the instruction manual and if you need to push to hard to make something fit, it probably doesn't go where you try to place it. Everything usually fits right in without too much effort.

The hardest part would be to figure out where to plug the front panel I/O on the motherboard. Read the case and motherboard's instruction carefully. If you have any question you can always ask.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube