add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Rosewill Challenger

ben_reul

75 months ago

So I'm thinking about getting a Rosewill Challenger with the new computer I'm planning on building and I was just wondering, the picture here shows a blue fan in the front, but when Phillip built a PC using this case, I did not see any fan inside. Is that just an added Cooler Master? I found the same looking one here: http://www.coolermaster.com/product/Detail/cooling/case-fan/blue-led-silent-fan-120mm.html

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• 75 months ago
  • 1 point

I believe that the fan is hidden from view in the bottom lump when you view the case from the side. The front fan with blue LED comes with the case.

• 75 months ago
  • 1 point

yeah. I found the fan as well. thanks for the help though.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube