add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube
U78Khoso
  • 52 months ago

I need a part list which should include moniter and os along with mouse and keyboard under or equal to 750 dollars

Comments

• 52 months ago
  • 1 point

I got you, what games you looking to play or what will you be using it for? also USD Correct?

• 52 months ago
  • 1 point

Yup usd and mostly it will be for fps games mostly call of duty

• 52 months ago
  • 1 point

okay any specific color scheme you'd like me to try and keep?

• 52 months ago
  • 1 point

Green if you can but you may chose any colour you want

• 52 months ago
  • 1 point

if you want to have a mouse keyboard os and everything included, you are almost guaranteed to be looking at an i3 if you want skylake, heres a skylake build that'll handle a bunch of stuff at decent settings and framerates with the ability to upgrade your gpu and cpu once you have more money, its a black and green build mostly black but with a lot of green backlighting

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

Type Item Price
CPU Intel Core i3-6100 3.7GHz Dual-Core Processor $124.99 @ SuperBiiz
Motherboard Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3 ATX LGA1151 Motherboard $94.89 @ OutletPC
Memory Kingston HyperX Fury Black 4GB (1 x 4GB) DDR4-2133 Memory $29.99 @ PCM
Storage Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive $49.89 @ OutletPC
Video Card PowerColor Radeon R9 380 2GB PCS+ Video Card $149.99 @ Newegg
Case NZXT S340 - Designed by Razer ATX Mid Tower Case $88.99 @ SuperBiiz
Power Supply EVGA SuperNOVA G2 650W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply $83.98 @ Newegg
Operating System Microsoft Windows 10 Home OEM (64-bit) $87.95 @ OutletPC
Keyboard AZIO PRISM Wired Slim Keyboard $28.99 @ NCIX US
Prices include shipping, taxes, rebates, and discounts
Total (before mail-in rebates) $799.66
Mail-in rebates -$60.00
Total $739.66
Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-01-30 16:56 EST-0500

Edit couldn't fir mouse and monitor in with the current choices on everything else without going over the limit but this is pretty good for your price point.

• 52 months ago
  • 1 point

Are you sure you can't borrow an os from a friend or family member?

[comment deleted]
  • 52 months ago
  • 1 point

To borrow an os from someone?

[comment deleted]
  • 52 months ago
  • 1 point

True, but I've heard countless people who just told me to borrow a copy from a family member. Even youtubers reccomend it.

[comment deleted]
  • 52 months ago
  • 1 point

http://forum.dvdtalk.com/tech-talk/569475-legal-let-friend-borrow-my-windows-cd.html As long as you get the disk and key back, it's not illegal. Why would it be? You aren't selling it and it's been done countless times.

• 52 months ago
  • 1 point

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wMBz23 This was the best I could do. The gpu has 2gb of vram bit that deos te matter since 1080p flor nos will never use more that that. It's also skylake! I threw in Windows 8.1, a decent keyboard/mouse combo, and a monitor. Would you like me to clarify on something?

• 52 months ago
  • 1 point

Would i3 be better

• 52 months ago
  • 1 point

In every way possible.

• 52 months ago
  • 1 point

There you go. I went with an AMD CPU and the most powerful graphics card of all the other build suggested. Nothing is of poor quality. I've taken it from my build guide : https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/guide/fCZxFT/the-budget-gaming-pc-an-in-depth-guide-for-choosing-the-right-parts (might help you build your own PC)

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

Type Item Price
CPU AMD Athlon X4 860K 3.7GHz Quad-Core Processor $70.88 @ OutletPC
Motherboard Gigabyte GA-F2A78M-D3H Micro ATX FM2+ Motherboard $56.99 @ SuperBiiz
Memory Kingston HyperX Fury Black 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory $33.99 @ Amazon
Storage Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive $49.89 @ OutletPC
Video Card PowerColor Radeon R9 390 8GB PCS+ Video Card $299.99 @ Newegg
Case Cooler Master N200 MicroATX Mid Tower Case $40.99 @ NCIX US
Power Supply SeaSonic S12II 520W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply $55.99 @ SuperBiiz
Monitor Asus VS228T-P 60Hz 21.5" Monitor $98.98 @ Amazon
Keyboard Logitech K120 Wired Standard Keyboard $16.98 @ Newegg
Mouse Logitech G300S Wired Optical Mouse $29.99 @ Amazon
Prices include shipping, taxes, rebates, and discounts
Total $754.67
Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-01-30 22:47 EST-0500
  • 52 months ago
  • 1 point

I really, really like this price point. The 390 is awsome but you forgot Windows:P

• 52 months ago
  • 1 point

Well you said you were gonna borrow an OS from someone... so I excluded it... I can rework the part list but I'll have to place a weaker GPU instead...

• 52 months ago
  • 1 point

Oh no, I suggested it. I'm not the submitter. He didn't reply to borrowing an os so I'm going to have to assume that he needs one fresh. Sorry for the confusion!

• 52 months ago
  • 0 points

wouldnt the X4 bottleneck the R9 390?

• 52 months ago
  • 2 points

Who said such a thing? It would be extremely minor if it were to happen at all. At higher resolutions like 4K maybe a little bit, but at 1080/1440p, no.

• 52 months ago
  • 1 point

oh, ok thanks for clearing that up

:)

• 52 months ago
  • 1 point

No problem!

[comment deleted]
  • 52 months ago
  • 1 point

I tried for a skylake i5 build and that is going great. xD

[comment deleted]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube