add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Embarrassing gaming moments.

pulltabking1971

48 months ago

Dphillips157's post gave me this idea. Have you ever had an embarrassing gaming experience?

I was playing hardcore search and destroy on COD once and it was down to me and one enemy, so my entire team was spectating me. I heard the enemy plant the bomb next to me, so I cooked a grenade, threw it in the window but missed. It hit the edge of the window, bounced back and killed me.

Oh the hate from my team after that! I was a noob at the time and so embarrassed!

Does anyone else have an embarrassing gaming noob moment?

Comments

• 48 months ago
  • 1 point

I remembering playing Halo CE when I was about 13 and was in a vehicle with a nuke. I am sure you can see where this is going. At the time I had a super crappy mouse that liked have sticky buttons. Long story short I killed my whole team in our base due to a crappy mouse and got banned from that sever.

Another one is when I was playing grand turmsio 5 and was doing a 24 hour race, my PS3 froze up half way through...

• 48 months ago
  • 1 point

Oh man...both of those stories are good. Especially the nuke one!

• 48 months ago
  • 1 point

Did u save before hand?

• 48 months ago
  • 1 point

You can't save during the race iirc...

• 48 months ago
  • 1 point

Oh i feel the pain, bck in 2008 when sonic unleashed came out for the ps2 i got it for christmas and i had recently lost my memory card in ohio( i live in cali) and on christmas day i made it halfway through the whole game and could't save later on when i opened all my presents i found out my parents got me a new memory card... Long story short i died on the inside that day

• 48 months ago
  • 1 point

When you miss multiple times with a shotgun in any FPS and promptly die because of it.

There was also this one time where I was playing Infected in MW3 and I got a MOAB. However, I died mid-countdown and ended up killing myself and the rest of my team by my own MOAB. I didn't get any points either.

[comment deleted]
  • 48 months ago
  • 1 point

Meanwhile one of my friends literally uses a shotgun to snipe in BF3. He puts a scope on it and uses slug rounds.

• 48 months ago
  • 1 point

I remember people doing that. I would get soooo mad! LOL!

[comment deleted]
[comment deleted]
[comment deleted]
  • 48 months ago
  • 1 point

I was playing MW3/Ghosts

I was trying to snipe my target and niether of us were moving, i lined up my shot, and fired......it missed, so i repeated the process, until i used up an entire clip, and none of the bullets hit the target. I eventually made a comeback and won the game.

Im am proud to have the aim of a stormtrooper

• 48 months ago
  • 1 point

I was never great at sniping. In COD Ghosts I wanted the ghillie suit sooo bad, but you had to get 800 kills with the chrome barrel to unlock it. It took me forever!!

• 48 months ago
  • 1 point

when you get a legit moab, but ur team's saying you were camping the entire match (only half)

• 48 months ago
  • 1 point

Used my master ball on a pidgey. Reply if this was you at one point.

• 48 months ago
  • 1 point

Same happened here but i was using an emulator so _()/

• 48 months ago
  • 1 point

I play persona 4 on pcsx2(minor graphical glitches) and i forgot to save near the end of a boss battle,having enough sense to save before the battle i did... I was sent to the begining of the battle and i spent 3 hours grinding over and over again only to realize i wasted my time(to make matters worse the game wont let you save anywhere, it gives save points at the worse spots)

ALWAYS SAVE DURING RPGS PEOPLE!!!!!

• 48 months ago
  • 1 point

Downloading a torrent that destroyed my uncles expensive computer. he tried to yell at me so i told him he should have had antivrus ware

[comment deleted]
  • 48 months ago
  • 1 point

Dude I was just saying an embarrassing gaming moment no reason to get like that. wasn't complaining just sharing a moment. that was five years ago. I'm over it.

• 48 months ago
  • 1 point

I've never torrented since then.

[comment deleted]
  • 48 months ago
  • 1 point

what do you mean by that? I honestly don't understand, not be cofrontational.

[comment deleted]
  • 48 months ago
  • 1 point

This topic has been moved from "General > Off Topic" to "Software > Games / Gaming".

• 48 months ago
  • 1 point

I've been playing Destiny for a few weeks now, and the most embarrassing moments happen when I am about to use my super. I often jump in the air and glide so I can get a better view of the multiple enemies I am aiming for, and way too many times I will glide right in front of a wall or another structure, and I will hit that instead of my targets and I will kill myself. It's happened at least 6 times now.

I probably have Halo 4 moments, but I can't think of any.

[comment deleted]
[comment deleted]
  • 48 months ago
  • 1 point

25,000 credits! Ouch! LOL!

[comment deleted]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube