add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Anything like the Azza Z that isn't GREEN??

Hackwood

46 months ago

Hey guys, I really like the form of this case, ie. not a cube, but I really don't care for the green panels. Is there any case that is similarly priced and supports a normal ATX PSU. I've looked into the Silverstone RVZ and ML series but they are really expensive and require the more expensive SFX PSU. Thanks!

Comments

• 46 months ago
  • 1 point

I'd actually like to know this as well. I'm looking at a Silverstone ML08B for my next build, but I actually really like that Azza Z, apart from the green. The fact it takes an ATX PSU is brilliant! Plus capacity for two 120mm rads? Anyone else thinking CPU/GPU with AIO's? Seriously, apart from the green this case looks perfect for a living room gaming machine.

Maybe it would be best to simply re-spray the case in a better colour; personally I'd do it smooth black. You'd still have to put up with those three green stripes on the front though; LED's shouldn't be too hard to swap if that really becomes an issue.

In my hunt the only other Slim SFF case that takes an mITX and an ATX PSU was the Lian-Li PC-O6S, which is gorgeous, but insanely expensive (£300+ here in the UK).

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube